How to create this
- Last post
- 7 Responses
Me, I'd start with a pad and pencil, get the basic idea across, then make it all perfect in digital, by hand.
- And I'd make it out of seperate single curve lines that I could then repeat and possibly scale, and then use as a mask/end delineator.detritus
- 'discrete' is probably a better description than 'seperate', which sounds a bit obvious!detritus
- thanks, but trying to figure out a way to create several versions easily, so by hand won't fly :)monospaced
- Once you've got the logic from the sketch laid out, it's a few copy'n'pastes'n'shif... 'by hand', but whatever.detritus
- 'whatever' meant blithely. I've got to stop using that word.