- Last post
- 4 Responses
There was a movie I saw as a kid that had a guy, or guys that were running from cops I think. He and his buddies ended up dressing up as nuns, then put a huge wrap on their car so it looked like a different color. Then, when they got away they took off the nun outfits and removed the wrap from the car and got away.
The wrap was pink with yellow rubber ducky print I believe. This film was definitely a dark comedy, there were also random skits throughout the film. Some of the skits were cartoons and one even had a cock and balls with hair on it. I was like 9 years old and our neighbor brought it to our house to watch it. I’ve never forgot it.
No clue what it was..
- Johnny Dangerously https://www.imdb.com…bezoar
- Holy shit thanks lolHijoDMaite
- JD was awesome! I still watch it :) Such a fun flickhelloeatbreathedrive
- nuns on the run was better.sofakingback
- eric idle legend! lol will def watch, thanks sofa!helloeatbreathedrive