- Last post
- 16 Responses
It's a MENTAL condition that causes a PHYSICAL condition.
Your throat i (or diaphram or something) contracts as you are trying to talk in high stress situations.
You can use positive and negative space to illustrate these two worlds (mental and physical)
- Incorrect. Stuttering happens when electrical neurons in the brain fail to connect with one another. It's not a MENTAL thing.matski
- there is a thing called "blocks" which is physical.hotroddy
- never mind matski. i thought you're point was that it wasn't physicalhotroddy
- but stress has a role to play in it so it is partly mental.hotroddy
- Do you have a stutter hotroddy?matski
- If it's neurons in the brain then of course it's a mental thing, you just contradicted yourself...?set
- matski - yes, i speak two languages and one more than the other.hotroddy
- No set - "Mental" is psychological. Neurons misfiring is a "Physical" thing (happening in the brain).matski
- They misfire because of mental or emotional issues. If singing or stress affects it, like you say, then you cannot deny that to be true.set