- Last post
- 285 Responses
So, I sold my first NFTartan!
Someone bought into the Fart-Box Clan.
Anonymous buyer who's got 30+ pieces in their OpenSea collection.
To say I'm over the moon is an understatement!
hopefully the start of the goldrush ;)
- Congrats. You made a couple grand with these?NBQ00
- nice! congrats, also nice project!renderedred
- $62 on this sale. Was about $67 to setup whole collection on OpenSea so i'm chuffed.microkorg
- But it says you sold 0.3 eth on about each piece? Isn't that more than just $62?NBQ00
- @nbq - 0.03 for that itemfadein11
- yeah 0.03 = $62
Lambo NOT QUITE on the horizon yet ;)microkorg
- Are you advertising it somehow?drgs
- What does the buyer get?monospaced
- the buyer gets a collectible digital tokenESKEMA
- Yeah, I tried to explain it to someone else, but I also got stuck in the "what does the buyer get part". Still don't get it. What do you do w/ a digital token?SimonFFM
- sorry i confused 0.03 with 0.3 and thought you sold them all for 0.3eth. - but wasn't the minting more than $62?NBQ00
- I won't even pretend to fully understand NFT until someone can explain what a buyer gets. Also, non-fungible? The fuck?monospaced
- NBQ00. The minting for WHOLE collection was $67. OpenSea is i think the only platform that allows you to upload for free then % comes out of final sale.microkorg
- But you do have an intitial 'setup' fee to add functionality to make transactions on a collection. so that was 67.microkorg
- Drgs, just got a twitter account and joining in NFT conversations retweets etc to try get in there with community.microkorg
- Finding it quite difficult though. It seems crazy to me that my project which scottish folk and design folk think is a great idea isnt selling like hotcakes...microkorg
- ..yet someone who's copying cyberpunks and putting it through photoshop art filters then selling as 'van gogh cyperpunks' is selling many a day for thousands!microkorg
- so ... what does the buyer get?monospaced
- @micro, if you had a huge social media following and were well known I’m pretty sure you could sell a pic of dog poo for thousands.NBQ00
- Yeah i think the person doing the selling makes a huge difference. How connected you are to the community, how sought after your work is, etc. Gotta build up!mantrakid
- Why can't you buy NFTs with PayPal?drgs