- Last post
- 147 Responses
Did you streamed the Ben Askren VS Jake Paul fight?
The promoters of the event, Triller, offers 1 month of amnesty for anyone who illegally streamed Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren event...
They think they can know who streamed the event, even if you're using a VPN.
- I can't imagine being so bored to even pirate that fight. Disgraced retiree taking a dive against some dumb brat.garbage
- Note To Self
Don't stream stupid neandertal's fighting each other regardless how bored I am.utopian
- I'm curious to see if any ONE of those $100,000 suits against individuals will go forward with a judge. lolmonospaced
- If it's like any other streamer, it will likely come to nothing unless they hold their head too high. May be wrong, but I think the PL has the only court kills.garbage
- Bullshit scare-tactics. They would have to take every viewer to court individually. And the actual damages are $50/viewer, not $150kmonNom
- Sucks that content creators have basically no recourse to piracy other than guilting end users and making hollow threats.monNom