- Last post
- 16 Responses
As a Windows user, I see absolutely no reason - compelling or otherwise - to leap onto the upgrade wagon.
I'll do it when I need to, but there'll be no excitement when it comes to (for reference, I only upgraded my main desktop from W7 to W10 earlier this year, so I'm perhaps not a great reference for your question).
- Win 10 is very good, IMO.jagara
- After a week on 11 I don't see the need to upgrade.palimpsest
- ya. just upgraded to win10 last yearpango
- Yeah, I was wary about w10 telemetry, but O&O ShutUp10+ sorts that - otherwise it's just w7, but supported... .Nairn
- you can disable telemetry in a lot of ways.
that's the cool about windows that you have access to a lot of tools...sted
- XP still runs most of the UK's gambling machines, so stable that mofofadein11
- And CNC machines :)Nairn
- MS's finest hourfadein11