- Last post
- 471 Responses
From a reddit post.
"On may 24th CEO of one of the largest bank in the world - HSBC publicly said that crypto lacks transparency and later it's UK branch started to block payments to Binance. Yesterday same British HSBC branch has been fined £63.9m by the UK's financial regulator for money laundering!"
- So the take away here is that transparency works?Nairn
- HSBC the same bank that were cool laundering cartel money? LolPhanLo
- the fincen filessted
- The crypto industry has racked up $2.5 billion in fines since bitcoin was launched... so who is the better crook ?! one more in the game with crypto then.neverscared
- and its just starting to get regulated.. phew .. there is shit to come for the cryptobrosneverscared
- I wonder if those are the paid or the issued fines?sted
- I know cunts in HSBC big in to cryptokingsteven
- Oh the transparencyAQUTE