- Last post
- 90 Responses
I was giddy until I read the last two paragraphs, which were a disappointment.
It's just our nature as men to always react like that when finding out our significant other had sex *gasp* with other men. A number of men, in fact.
I probably would have reacted the same way.
- She put it on the blockchain.palimpsest
- I hear that and kind of agree. The main issue wasn't the "seqs"... it was the secrecy.catpower
- Each partner needs to know the "risk profile" for diseases etc. I felt mislead. That's the issue. I miraculously made it out unscathed, but trust is broken.catpower
- I hear you. It's not nothing. But I've tried to not react like that myself and couldn't overpower the "damn why didn't you tell me"cherub
- I get that. She could have put off telling you about it for a while but she should have given you a head's up before the show.palimpsest
- I'm just thankful to all the girls i knew and were open enough with me about these things so i never felt insecure or unsafe about any type of sex.sted
- and I hope she fucked a few girls too.sted