- Last post
- 2,692 Responses
Massachusetts school can no longer be called Catholic after flying Black Lives Matter and pride flags, bishop says
A bishop in Worcester, Massachusetts, has said an area middle school can no longer call itself Catholic because it flew pride and Black Lives Matter flags on its campus after being told to take them down. In a decree, Bishop Robert J. McManus said the Nativity School is supporting movements that are "inconsistent with Catholic teaching."
- Makes sense. If you are raising the nations bigots, pedophiles, racist cunts and radical terrorists you can’t be even remotely tolerant. At all.monospaced
- Good on the Catholic Church for catching this soon. How else would they ensure voters to uphold the second amendment and defend ass raping of boys?monospaced
- He seems possessed_niko
- what a knobscruffics
- Put him in a bedsheet with a tea towel on his head and a beard.... and how you all feel about invading/bombing USA? They're dangerous.shapesalad
Lead in the water.PhanLo
- True Christian values.NBQ00
- Political speech. Tax this church.nb
- blimey Lee Evans turned into a fucknuckleMrT
- Haha, Lee Evans - with a little less sweat? This guy is mentalIanbolton
- this guy needs JesusKrassy
- +1 @nbkaiyohtee
- For starters, which of the several current dumbass gods are you talking about here?monospaced
- We only believe in one less god than you!nb
- "made you convinced" ... that, for starters.MrT
- That's one of the many Christian virtues. If you're discussing God, it's an old Christian white man in the clouds or else it's a graven image.CyBrainX
Marissa Lee Beadle, a former teacher's assistant at State Line Christian School on Lewis Ave. in Temperance, was sentenced to serve 30 days in the Monroe County Jail, with the possibility of the a 90-day period being served in a boot camp program designed to prevent similar behavior.
God works in mysterious ways!
'I was just 16 when you took my virginity on your office floor!' Astonishing moment Indiana woman, 43, stands up in church to accuse married pastor of grooming her as a teen - forcing him to ADMIT IT in front of stunned congregation.
- what a farce, what's happening at the end? group hug? lol they need to burn that place down._niko
- Matthew 11:28utopian
- death penaltyscarabin
- that's just the way it is... fuck that shitSalarrue
- stunned congregation that gave a huge crying group hug at the end. insane!capn_ron
- It's how cults work. I grew up in the SBC, and abuse was rampant. Our minister of music was once forced to get on stage and admit he had a porn addiction.garbage
- Everyone gave him hugs. Looking back, I guarantee that he got caught with kiddie porn and that was his way of getting in front of it.garbage
- everything about this is terrible and grossletterhead
- that poor womanmonospaced
Imagine meeting this cool, charismatic leader type guy and really becoming great friends to the point where you start believing he’s the literal son of god and you devote your entire life to his teachings and then then a few years later the government hangs him and so you sit around for a few days with your friends mourning until finally you’re like, “oh no guys this was all part of his plan! By getting hanged he actually was proving that he was god. Don’t you get it?”
And then it works!