Pringles 'are not potato crisps'
- Last post
- 15 Responses
you dont know the meaning of the word creative, ULTIMATE FAIL, GAME OVER!
Nice to see the resources of the British High Court are being put to good use.
best thread ever
- pringles got rainbows?TheBlueOne
- he's supposed to be looking up.
YOU'RE DILUTING THE BRAND!monNom
Pringles are actually a sustainable product.
It keeps Mc Donald's plastic red trays and soda cups, away from ending up in landfills somewhere in south america.
Pringles are a great way to recycle more than 12% of P.V.C. used in a lot of our every day objects. The salt and flavors developed by the pringles corporation are known to make anything (and I mean A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G) taste like a potato chip, just cut the object in super thin slices and fry it, then add the salt, and get ready to enjoy the flavor!
Do you know any other potato chip brand that lets you eat its packaging after you are done? I didn't think so!
pringles are a fried potato terrine
- Is that Khurram's penis?detritus
- did you just,,,Meeklo
- nah, thats's impossible...Meeklo
- did you just took a crap on my bag of chips?Meeklo
- Know what's sad? I only clicked on that because of what detritus said.
- (I have disabled images)Jaline
- Hahaha, Jaline under that moody looking mute exterior you have such a filthy mindcreative-
- I figured it wasn't dirty though, from the URL.Jaline
- 2 words: boobs threadcreative-
- hah, I already went there many times. Accidentally, even. A few times.Jaline
it's not potatoes, dudes. Pringels are artificial. made from that stuff you can do potatoe mash. These are real Chips: http://www.zweifel.ch/ who wants some, mail me
- Crisps... not chipsmodern
I know that this sort of thing must happen all the time but it boggles the mind that shite like this needs clarification and a team of monkeys working around the clock to enforce it.
Under UK tax rules, most traditional bakery products such as bread, cakes, flapjacks and Jaffa Cakes are free of VAT, but the tax is payable on cereal bars, shortbread and partly-coated or wholly-coated biscuits.
google has mail now?
Hahahaha,this is gold:
"Separately, the Food and Agricultural Organisation and the World Health Organisation have decided - after seven years of debate - what qualifies as a proper tomato."
- i know! wtf? "Other characteristics include being clean, whole, fresh in appearance, and free from foreign smells and pests."paraselene
- ...foreign smells and pests."paraselene
- So my underpants are now classified as tomatoes? Awesome.ian
- no, you numptie. they would have to be *free* from foreign smells and pests...paraselene
- ah, check! Ok, I'll send them another pair for re-classification so.ian
Every Day is April Fool's Day for the British High Court!
haha, "...a High Court judge has ruled." ahhahaa
Did I fall asleep and wake up on April Fools Day?
"Pringles, the popular snack food in a tube, are not potato crisps, a High Court judge has ruled."