- Last post
- 23 Responses
Just noticed the dude with the Aphex Twin tshirt. fucking dope.
That made me smile.
Indeed: dude with AFX shirt...
Thank you. Dark and wet London now feels so much more welcoming.
woman with nice bj lips, nice.
You have to wait for the whole video to load first? Whats wrong with that site
nope — didn‘t work.
Yeah, this didn't do anything for me, although I like mariachi.
This is such bullshit, the fucking hipsters they filmed pretending to notice the band playing, the multiple camera angles on the roof, none with any evidence of other camera's being there. I guess they just took like ten takes, it's not like there was any sort of actual occurance of something special, just the dramatization of it.
I'm so sick of people faking these sort of "happenings" in cities and public places. This video GAVE me the blues.
- it supposed to mimic the rooftop scene in let it beprevious
- except in that movie people were actually intrigued, instead of hiring actors to look intriguedeighteen
- oh jeez, lighten up. we all realized this, but you have to suspend belief to enjoy some thingslambsy
- take a pill eighteen; shit it was fun and now you're fucking it upDoktorDavid
- I was smiling earlier on in the thread.. now I want to end it (and I would if I could find the stop button...)lukus_W
^^ can't you just enjoy the music?
it was a nice break in the day - thanks for the post. :)
I guess what I mean is that this video pretends to be something genuine, but it was clearly made to be cool.