- Last post
- 32 Responses
I"m with: Boone!
I'm With I Don't Give A Shit
SRSLY! If Conan leaves so do I, bye bye NBC.
- her parents must be so, so proud.formula
- I amOSFA
- she's hanging with the Iceberg...why wouldn't a parent be proud?exador1
- actually, if i were her dad, i'd have a heart attack probably. but that's more to do with way she dresses.exador1
- and for what it's worth, I think IceT is awesome. Loved his stuff since 'colors'.exador1
- and O.G. is still a fantastic album after all these years.exador1
seriously... any of you watch this?
I think Conan is boring. I think NBC should fire both those crybabies, and start over. Maybe with comedians, or something fun like that.
I remember the seasons of The Simpsons when Conan did some writing for them. He's a funny guy, but I'm not sure I like his show that much either. I think he could find something else to do... if anything he could start doing cameo's in Adam Sandler flicks.
I haven't cared or watched either of them in over a decade. If was up I'd only watch them if Letterman was in reruns.
There are so many other options, crap i'd rather watch a Seinfield or a South Park I've already scene hundreds of times then watch either of those boring guys.
maybe they outsource it now. it will be a new person every night. lol.
I know its petty and there's bigger problems out there but this whole situation has really annoyed me. I've been a big Conan fan since his days at SNL to the Simpsons to his Late Night shows. I'm really sad to see this happen and hope he lands somewhere soon.
People still watch television?
- Jimmy Kimmel's too fucking slow. You can see the wheels grinding.boobs
- Its called satellite lag. All the guests on that segment do that waiting for the signal.ETM
- nah, it's cause it's for pot smokers. "slow"akrokdesign
- in reality, Kimmel is super fast to improvise jokes, very talented guy I thinkMeeklo