- Last post
- 53 Responses
let's say QBN shuts down tomorrow.
where will we go?
should we have a backup plan?
Many have already left
- LOL TrueIsTruepreexistent
- this was my idea.e-pill
- here is where the site was born.
janne registered then and there.e-pill
- qbnpro was then born and the elite badges were given out faste-pill
if the onions findings are correct, we can meet in friendster like mad max or that scene from terminator in the desert
I know a place, but it's invite only and the first and second rules are "you do not talk about it"
I don't really care. I'll still have a job. I can live without this place.
- < ban this person nowernexbcn
- what's your problem, ernexbcn?monospaced
- your problem is not being able to comprehend I was jokingernexbcn
- No, I got it. I just thought it was a little weird to call "ban" for a statement that applies to so many people here.monospaced
- I'm with Raniator on this one.monospaced
- this thread being non-serious allows me to be non-serious too, sorry if I offended anyoneernexbcn
- serious people here :)GeorgesII
QBN shut down a long time ago.