- Last post
- 69 Responses
Looking for a good, nice, sexy computer bag for my gentleman's upcoming birthday
He's a programmer, a tad dorky, a bit athletic and a lot sexy
Suggestions? Ideas? I don't know where to look for man-bags
man-bags!....hehe...good luck in your quest, hope you make it.
$100ish or less is optimal
I have a couple other things I want to get him as well, but he really needs a new laptop bag. His was stolen in Italy on a trip over the summer.
i just picked up a new one- targus brand. it looked good in the store, but after a few weeks of wear the foam inside the casing started to bloat... now it looks like a purse that my mom had back in the early nineties but without all the little leather triangles sewn on. so, i'd avoid that brand.
this does not answer your question...
The men don´t use bags... please!
All you need in this world can go on your pocket (keys, credit cards or some cash).
Buy him a nice massage, and will be the happier man in the world, sincerelly.
Yay. Another pc bag thread.
Got one of these the other week
Not much of a bag in itself, as it goes into other (messenger) bags. But it secures and pads your notebook. Keeps cables and other things in place. Just toss it out whenever you want your messenger for other stuff. It's pretty handy. Think I'm going to enjoy it even more on flights.
So...just add a messenger bag.
- thas jus dum!georgesIII
- When you get older you'll also have stuff you want organized.Peter
- Organized is fine. Exposed to the elements, I don't get it.dMullins
- great idea for a removable interior organizer, making the case a 2-in-1 as a travel bag.e-pill
- i can picture this being driven to that business demographic who need to travel a lot.e-pill
- the case can be developed into those product categories and retail to a larger consumer basee-pill
- I would love to see this one on a rainy tuesday...OSFA
- Yeah, I had a look at gridit before. But 1) they are a bit loose 2) no pouches and most importantly 3) don't do anything for a pcPeter
- ...for a pc/notebookPeter
- That's for terrorism or drug dealer.CyBrain
- which is why it's conveniently sold on Flight001
- true,true,true...the terrorist theory, that's an american thing I guess.uan
^ great idea storing fluids and sharp tools with your electronic devices cos those elastic bands REALLY look like they hold your stuff in place!
who needs/has a blackberry and an iphone? and shouldn't dude have his watch on his wrist?
he says messengerbag or slingpack (wtf is a slingpack?)
- he wants hands-free styled casese-pill
- sling-pack is an asymmetrical bag designed to carry roller blades originally..e-pill
- now it is used for computers.. much like how photoshop is a darkroom app but used for webe-pill
- people will generally use products for other uses than what they were intended for..e-pill