NY eat & work joints.
- Last post
- 25 Responses
In Midtown area, still hunting for the best space to grab eats, some coffee, and do some collab work with others. Sketching, etc. Don't need crazy amounts of tablespace, just some. Any recommendations?
Haven't experienced it firsthand.
Sort of like Airbnb for work space.
epill know this
- he doesn't work near midtown, but I domonospaced
there's a nice place near wtc...
guy & gallard ... maybe
29th & 7th
get a studio
personally and I work close to you on Avenue of the Americas and 26th street, I love 'Via Brasil' http://www.viabrasilrestaurant.c…...
Their Frango Grelhado (Grilled chicken breast served w/vegetables) @ $16.95 is well worth it and nutritious.
- but not a place to do work brotherSamothrace
Who would want to eat and work? I might spill my frappuccino on my MBP.
ok here are a few of my favs on that level
Argo Tea Cafe (think there are a few of these around)
The Vagabond Cafe
- There's an Argo Tea Cafe on the Broadway side of the Flatiron Bldg. but it's not big.CyBrainX
- love Argo Tea dudeSamothrace
- Good because of wide open spaces and groups. Used to random people. Drinks and food usually available.monospaced
pécan on franklin & w broadway
- yes! love their roasted red pepper soup :)bananana
- Right by my office - I have spent waaay too much on their delicious, overpriced food.duckseason
- true, it is delicious and overpriced.doesnotexist
http://CoWorkInDumbo.com/ - maybe.
Thanks all. Samo, good options. Hotel lobbies are always a legit route.
- hotels are actually idealmonospaced
Awesome. Gotta try the corn.
- a million thumbs upbananana
- YUSSS. can't really work there though.doesnotexist
- foods great. not sure where you'd work.dirtydesign
and Hagi, but better for dinner w lots of people and go nuts.