- Last post
- 8 Responses
Steve Jobs was right, Boz was wrong!
and the web continues to fall to generic templates. A sad day indeed.
This is kinda reminiscent of the McMansion phenomena that swept architecture and housing (and the country). Bloated, boring, cookie cutter designs and were just big and ugly.
I rather like being able to see complete websites.
Note to self: don't update Adobe Flash on my phone until the entire internet stops using flash.
so, when is flash coming to my ipad.. thats all i care about..
It's a shame apple have such market domination that they can make a perfectly good web format obsolete. Particularly when we have quad core phones which could easily handle flash.
Adobe tried but in a world of iOS they couldnt compete.
- But now they're making cool new toys for HTML5, so everyone's a winner!detritus
- in what way winner? half of that shit won't work on all browser for the next decademonolith
- Shit has ever worked on all browsers? Huh. I must be new to this game!detritus
- yep.. with Flash it has. Every single browser and every single version.monolith
- Lol monolith is spot on. Flash cross browser compatability was always perfect. A devs dream.Hombre_Lobo
- A designer's dream.CyBrainX
"a perfectly good web format obsolete"
A closed source system controlled by one company is not "perfectly good" for the web
"Adobe tried but in a world of iOS they couldnt compete"
Should have tried harder, they're a lazy and slow company on the whole. Only a few teams actually excel there