Laser Printer Options
- Last post
- 9 Responses
Hey fellas (and ladies...)
I'm searching for a laserprinter to run presentations. Any suggestions? Models you like? Models you hate?
My one request - I'd like it to be able to run large format (12x18 or 13x19)
thx - meg
not so much large format, but we picked one of these up the other day..
- it was cheap.. 59 euro.. and the cartridge are like 3000 pages eachautoflavour
- That is both monochrome as well as does not accommodate wide format.ETM
Wide formats in laser usually equals office machine. And you'd have more luck with 11x17. Either way, for color, you'll likely being starting at about $2500 and up to $5000 (and higher of course). Is that what you were thinking for budget?
You could maybe find an HP 9050 for around $800 refurbed (about $2500 new).
- I'd say look for a Brother or HP.ETM
So done with inkjets
Anybody here have any recommendations on laser printers? looking for colour, not B+W.
- ^ i didn't know they made laser printersGnash
- I have an Epson XP-340 all in one printer/scanner. Small, compact and reliable. $45-utopian
- ^ I have the epson xp440. I just want out of the inkjet game - tired of the clogged nozzles, constant nozzle-cleaning (which uses a ton of ink), crap qualityGnash
- they're cheap, but I need to move one. I had a laser printer for years before it died, bought inkjet because way cheaper.Gnash
- move on, not 'one'Gnash
- I'm in the same boat - I have two once-great but now PoS inkjets that have hundreds of £s of now useless ink cartridges. Need a basic Laser.detritus
- As much as I dislike the company, the last laser printer I had was a cheapo Samsung, which was great, so was thinking to start checking what they've gotdetritus
- keep us posted :) I've been looking at those, tooGnash
I've just bought one of these...
Will report back. Mainly for printing proposals. Quickly.
- cheers. that's essentially all I need it for. too.Gnash
these guys seem pretty good: