- Last post
- 9 Responses
Hey fellas (and ladies...)
I'm searching for a laserprinter to run presentations. Any suggestions? Models you like? Models you hate?
My one request - I'd like it to be able to run large format (12x18 or 13x19)
thx - meg
Wide formats in laser usually equals office machine. And you'd have more luck with 11x17. Either way, for color, you'll likely being starting at about $2500 and up to $5000 (and higher of course). Is that what you were thinking for budget?
You could maybe find an HP 9050 for around $800 refurbed (about $2500 new).
Thanks!! 11x17 would be ok.... but not optimal.
Budget is in the $1,000 range :\ I'll stay on the search
So done with inkjets
Anybody here have any recommendations on laser printers? looking for colour, not B+W.
- ^ i didn't know they made laser printersGnash
- I have an Epson XP-340 all in one printer/scanner. Small, compact and reliable. $45-utopian
- ^ I have the epson xp440. I just want out of the inkjet game - tired of the clogged nozzles, constant nozzle-cleaning (which uses a ton of ink), crap qualityGnash
- they're cheap, but I need to move one. I had a laser printer for years before it died, bought inkjet because way cheaper.Gnash
- move on, not 'one'Gnash
- I'm in the same boat - I have two once-great but now PoS inkjets that have hundreds of £s of now useless ink cartridges. Need a basic Laser.detritus
- As much as I dislike the company, the last laser printer I had was a cheapo Samsung, which was great, so was thinking to start checking what they've gotdetritus
- keep us posted :) I've been looking at those, tooGnash