- Last post
- 5 Responses
looking for interactive agencies that have spun off from or are under an umbrella of a larger creative/advertising agency.
Champagne Valentine from Modernista
I suppose you're talking about something like MRM (parent agency McCann)?
- Then all the major networks have this arrangement: McCann, Grey, Publicis ...Continuity
- yeah figured but I need some names, what is publicis' digital agency for example
- been searching on the parent sites but it's not always clear if stated at all._niko
- Publicis ModemContinuity
I'm sure www.gluelondon.co.uk used to have an interactive sub division under a different name, but can't seem to find it any more...
- In fact they became glueIsobar a couple of years ago.Continuity
- Didn't that use to be De-Constructanimatedgif
- Not sure, TBH. I know there was a de-construct in Amsterdam, but I don't know if they were related.Continuity
- yeah presumed it was isobar but remember is being glue-something else for a while too...vivid
from leo burnett
tribal ddb. under the umbrella of ddb worldwide / omnicom.