- Last post
- 147 Responses
Anyone watching the Ultimate Fighting Championship?
Haven't watched UFC since Sakuraba left the scene
You can just say UFC now.
I watch religiously. Can't get enough of it. The Ultimate Fighter show is lamer than lame though.
oh man wheres that hilarious gif of anderson silva kicking his opponent, then the video cuts to a dude kissing another dudes feet?
I tried to find it but no luck, its immense!
Here you go, it'll do.
It was Vitor Belfort and he is the fucking man! he is going to get that belt :D
fuckin love this guy. 'dangita dangita dang.'' and " oh, sorry. . NO IM NOT"
man.... what the hell happened to Oliviera?
Ronda Rousey lost her first combat last night, great combat! I likdd the style of Holly Holm.
Ronda wants a rematch.
- Fluke or was rhonda outmatched?Hayoth
- Holly Holm dominated Rousey with quick and effective movements in the octogone and amazing boxing skillz.Ben99
- Holm is a multiple box championBen99
- And she have some amazing kicks too. I like her. She's undefeated 10-0Ben99
- Straight outclassed Ronda. After the first Ronda looked gassed and had nothing coming into the second. Brilliant fight to watch.-kappa-
- Totally grest combatBen99
- I always thought Rousey had poor punching technique and would get undone by a decent fighterDillinger
- She have great oblique and side kicks, never saw this before. But her main force is her boxing skillz wich are top level.Ben99
- I never knew what an oblique kick was until Holly showed it last night.SoulFly
- oblique kicks are nasty and can fuck up a knee in 1 sec. It plays with the mental of an opponent when you fire a few one.Ben99
- she did a great elbow strike too. i dont remember seeing a woman throwing an elbow strike before.Ben99
- those oblique kicks where great to keep Ronda from getting too closeIRNlun6
- that side kick probably didn't do any damage since she kicked Ronda on her chest, but pretty perfect and probably rattled herIRNlun6
- such a great fightIRNlun6