Alien life found
- Last post
- 41 Responses
no big deal, just alien fucking life. back to miss america.
Their conclusion is based on their assumption that life that size can't ascend to that altitude from the planet's surface. Instead of jumping to this freakin' awesome conclusion, I'd expect more studies into how life makes its way from the ground to the upper atmosphere (if it happens at all) and then, of course, to do extensive DNA testing on the life-forms themselves.
- yeah i really wanna see more infoscarabin
- you're just like, the expert on everything, huh...doesnotexist
- I provided no insight, and nothing to imply I had knowledge, let alone expertisemonospaced
- zingg right again! damn, you're good.doesnotexist
- what is your problem with me?monospaced
- i think the problem lies within myself.doesnotexist
does it mean something that i see a 3" penis?
let's get these 'lil buggers into the human food supply asap
More like alien booger
- cute little felladbloc
Cool! Now lets blow them up..
Seems like a credible source.
"The group’s findings have been published in the Journal of Cosmology..."
The Journal of Cosmology is this:
Which isn't to say that it's not real, but this isn't exactly the most credible source despite the story being picked up by Sky News and the Telegraph.
- why isn't it credible? they have a lovely site.fadein11
- is this a tarot card site?prophetone
- yikes. wtf.scarabin
- This is like the new wave of self-published scienceukit2
- Apparently this site is really into the idea of life coming from outer space.
Couldn't this so-called life hitched a ride on a balloon from the Earth's surface?
You too can become a scientist:
- Now THAT'S what I call a close encounter!ideaist
- Welcome to Earth!sarahfailin