- Last post
- 36 Responses
Another polished remake. No attempts to try and make the movie better. Instead they focused on making the robot better with new armor and tech, that 3/4 movie was spent explaining all the newest features with boring set of characters and villains. The biggest surprise was seeing Michael Keaton. MIA since the very first Batman.
- I still cant understand how they could cast a dude from that 70's show.sureshot
- You also think elephant tusks are made of billiard balls?ernexbcn
- I think a lot of those dudes said yes when it was Aronofsky directing...dopepope
- and are thus contractually obligated.dopepope
- makes sense dopepopeernexbcn
anyone see this yet?
worth seeing it?
Dead or alive, you're coming with me!
not going to watch this.
I heard it was good. Confused.
still diggin this rap song by silver bullet who sampled shit from robocop.
- loved this as a youth. London had a brief period of some great hiphop late 80sfadein11
- yep late 80s... while half the capital were sampling E in warehouses south London were bangin out angry whizzed up hiphopfadein11
- up hiphopfadein11
- and Im not even from london...some dude from the UK introduced me to this...classic!sureshot
- He visited holland in 1990..was hooked right away!sureshot
I'd buy that 1.5 hours of my life back for a dollar.
not the best movie in the world. but i enjoyed it.
like how this version of robot cop is more human like than the previous.
ohhh and it's fun when they played the old theme music.
FUCKING DO IT