- Last post
- 5 Responses
I've had an idea which would involve a one time site, of a grid of (for example) 12 embedded youtube videos: 3 rows, 4 columns with no margins or padding.
I'd ideally like these to scale to fill the page when dragging and rescaling etc.
I'm no web designer and have been googling for similar site to look at.
Anyone got any tips. Seems like it should be a relatively simple thing to achieve, no?
“Seems like it should be a relatively simple thing to achieve, no?”
You know the shudders you get when a client innocently comes out with something like this?
- I'd start by making your own 'html5' videos and trying it sand YT first. My gut feeling is "at best, it'd be slow"detritus
- 'sans', obviously.detritus
- Hey, I'm amongst some very able people here. So I know you guys can do this easily! That is unless...you're too chicken ;)BaskerviIle
hey buddy, I had some time and built it for you: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/JCFfw…
When embedding a video, make sure that the height and with is set to 100% and if you want to autoplay the videos, add ?autoplay=1 to the url.
- woah, not quite sure what to say, other than thanks!BaskerviIle
- no prob, I'm in a good mood!mekk
- lol @ "shitbox"Sep
- I laughed at your meta tags, and spike lee refs :)BaskerviIle
- to be honest, I just have to build up karma since I bumped into another car on Friday and got 4 big scars in my face three weeks ago.mekk
- weeks ago at a bike crash.mekk