- Last post
- 47 Responses
Facebook QBN never becomes a private group
Scarlett Johansonson easily finds out what hijinks Benfal is up to because Facebook QBN remains an open group, despite exhaustive efforts to keep Scarjo and criminals out
Godzilla 2014 will bomb!
Kanye will retire.
January 17 2014:
Aliens lands in the middle of the sahara,
nobody is there to great them,
they take great offense and declare war on the human race,
2014 economy continues to decline
2015 official alien contact
I see 2 futures:
1. Where people do right for themselves, and stand up for other people. wake up and act.
More community, and standing up for injustice.
2. continued deterioration of society into fascism. more corruption. more taking of rights.
prob more false flags around Early Jan Feb. if the pattern is accurate.
Unfortunately, the time of inaction will have its effect this year.
More pussy for everyone!
a global currency reset
i predict the end of 2014.. around 31 Dec 2014 23:59 hrs
1. Economy will continue to improve, very, very slowly
2. There will be more push/pull on regulation as the new housing rules take effect. This will result in lower regulations, leading us back towards a new bubble, albeit very, very slowly.
3. More push back against "freedom" and "free market capitalism" as CEO's continue to get paid insane amounts, while not hiring anyone. Middle class will tire of being squeezed and elect those that promise to curb the wealthy and control spending.
4. People will have had it, once and for all, with the selfish and absurd intentions of the TP'ers and it'll be back to politics as usual. Their funding and true intentions will be more transparent (shit, they are bragging about it now), which will alienate more and more people.
5. Bitcoin will hit 5000, then 0 as everyone learns it was all propaganda and well placed "news" that drove the price up. Gov't steps in and it is all over. New coin-something emerges overnight and we start over.
6. I take a really long, really nice vacation somewhere with palm trees :-)
1) Marijuana will become fully legal for recreational use in at least one state.
2) The Duck Dynasty guy will say something else controversial, this time about underage girls.
3) A building will explode in downtown Minneapolis for no apparent reason
4) Scientists will discover that dogs poop in alignment with Earth's magnetic field
I predict yurimon will continue guilt-tripping the masses for inaction against the wrongs of this world while remaining entirely inactive and indifferent himself.
- And will continuously fail to provide examples of social actions we can take.monospaced
- welcome back mono :D happy new year! how was your christmas?ZOOP
- ha. I went over it already. jeez.
1. Start with your own education awakening.
2. Dont do business with psychopathic entities. like gov, corporations. your $ votes.yurimon
- psychopathic entities. like gov, corporations. your $ vote.
3. try to be community oriented.yurimon
- 4. dont stand for injustice.yurimon
- Good principles but still horrifyingly vague and devoid of action. Happy new year.monospaced
- business and gov't are the source of many businesses work, community doesn't do anythingformed
the year of DOGE.
kids will start referencing era's by what internet meme was in at the time. fashion, music and "decades" no longer apply.
I probably read a few too many conspiracy/doom sites, but I'm still particularly afraid of the Fukushima cleanup, and huge increases of radiation in the western US.
I think we are going to see more and more, and far more damaging hacking situations, especially with the intent to disrupt economies. That Target CC# hack job feels like a sign of things to come. Information feels so unsafe sometimes; I think there are just too many malicious people who want to F stuff up.
i agree with mg33, the world has become too fragile with respect to our personal information and the related services that seemingly pops up fresh on the daily, so fast in fact that the tech is not tested thoroughly enough with a sprinkle of most people just want to believe that Sony, Target, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. must have made sure that every precaution is being taken with user data.
i mean every week now we seem to hear about the latest hack. teh one this week involves the personal phone numbers + names of 4 million teenagers. shrugs. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/01/te…
perhaps a prediction will be more people than before will wake up in 2014 and demand higher security standards, boycott services, etc.