- Last post
- 77 Responses
just putting it out there, because once the first google government is in place, they'll completely tear apple apart
Step away from the keyboard
Then the word of the Lord came to Jonah the second time, saying, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and call out against it the message that I tell you.” So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, three days' journey in breadth. Jonah began to go into the city, going a day's journey. And he called out, “Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!” And the people of Nineveh believed God. They called for a fast and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them to the least of them.
How can I invest?
No I'm dead serious,
just look at google's progression,
they started as a search engine, branched into communication, transport, robotic and science,
guess what's next,
2015 prediction = Google rebrands as Tyrell Corporation
- when, when will they re-make BLADERUNNER ? when?Christa
- hopefully never. it's perfect as it is.exador1
- a remake? never!!prophetone
- Don't touch at this movie!
- too late folks. its on the way.zenmasterfoo
- Never remake it! Please Never!Hombre_Lobo
- only if Christopher Nolan do itbenfal99
It's worse than that
This would never happen, but if Apple somehow lost its billions then I wouldn't be against it. Why?
Good things about Google:
1. Their shit works. (as does Apples so both even there)
2. They make affordable hardware.
3. They allow a good amount of freedom on Android
4. Their education programs and facilities are amazing
Bad things about Apple
1. They live by the 'lightbulb conspiracy' rule
2. They charge ridiculous prices for hardware
3. IOS hates home-brew and requires jailbreak
4. Their store staff can be so fucking annoying
^ So what good things do Apple do? I'm sure if someone compared my worst attributes to someones best, they'd win!
- they give all those third world countries those high paying jobs with low hours.albums
- wait, i mean low paying jobs with high hours... same thing though right?albums
- < hahasem
- In those countries, those are high-paying jobs.shaft
- In those countries they are insane hours and serious suicides due to it.sem
- Apple provides a small minority of those jobs compared to other manufacturers.monospaced
data = cocaine
google = charlie sheen
I'm making this shirt ehhehe
but honestly google is only 15, he's barely learning to masturbate in socks
- Google is a male? Please don't let him be black!ORAZAL
- There is a lot of racism here nowadays...I tend to turn a blind eye but its wrong.sem
- it's humour. not racism.sine
- < what like Jim Davidson? Sigh... there is too much racismfadein11
Apple has so much money now they can even buy themselves back to become private.
Google might buy them but after lots of year of burning that cash pile, otherwise no.
Troll Georges strikes again.
The idea of Google getting into politics is an interesting idea however... a scary, but interesting idea.
I wish I was trolling, when you see prism and look at how much data googles sucks on all of us, their startups and latest acquisitions,
you can only the distopic future they're leading us in.
google's reach is really impressing when you look at it, it's almost like they can't do no evil.., smirks
Google purchased Boston Dynamics (maker of the Big Dog).
Google will control the world. Totally inevitable. Apple is content making hardware.
Controls search, or, more specifically, controls intimate data on everyone, everywhere
Ambitious - unlike others, Google isn't afraid to aim big, really big. Look at the acquisitions over the last year...Google is going to control robots, home automation, vehicular transport, fiber optics, space. Apple only bought things immediately relevant to their hardware, extremely conservative (Google paid more for Nest than apple has paid for all of its acquisitions, combined).
Money - they will just slowing consume the options the world has, from military to home to connectivity and information
Funny, I remember a video from years ago that predicted Google's takeover (can't find it now). Amazing how much has come true.