- Last post
- 43 Responses
Do you suffer for a bi-polar disorder? Honest question. I notice you harbor a lot of anger towards others in this environment.
Are you like this in real life? Do you constantly argue and put people down at stores, or say in a restaurant when something doesn't please you?
I'm genuinely inquiring as I see a troubled person based on your persona here.
I hope you're well.
damn! another thread for mono!
where is my own thread?!?!
btw you care too much what those people from Internet says.
Internet people are loco!
I would like to see evidence of said hostility towards others.. Mono has only ever been a gentlemen towards me.
- He seems to get aggressive when others don't share his views. As if his opinion is the only correct one. At least that's what I have seen.MarleyMarl
- did he make you agree with his point of view using his elitist manipulation skills?pango
- I think so. I'm still trying to figure that out.MarleyMarl
- still no evidence.. link or shut the fuck upautoflavour
- Your language is uncalled for.MarleyMarl
- your thread is uncalled forautoflavour
- your uncalled for is uncalled for.pango
- yeah, where's the evidence of me taking my anger out on others in this environment?monospaced
- Where have i put anyone down here? That's right, I haven't. It's always the other way around.monospaced
- < cirquemedia - you do bully him a bit.fadein11
- No I don't, actually. And even if I did, it has no hint of anger as you accused me. Try again.monospaced
- angry? Maybe not. Overbearing and insecure...?Josev
yeah mono is cool in my books
the first person who tried to start something with mono, scarabin put a curse on, he's a voodoo zombie now. the second person, i sent a narco hitman to dissolve him in acid while he was still alive, the 3rd one Yurimon took him to church to save his soul. The 3rd guy begged and pleaded that scarabin cursed him or the narco hit man boiled him in acid instead. In our experiment we found the worst punishment, so we know now what to do with people like you.
I like mono, he's a cool dude...but just don't talk shit about Apple!
- bit chili outside todaypockets
- wendys double is pretty goodpockets
- the black chick wanted some attention but she was like 14yopockets
- wu-tang foreveerpockets
- if you are going to buy cheap ass beer go with the kinda cobrapockets
- *king cobra.... the venom gets youpockets
- not like a snake or spider thopockets
- 3 of them works pretty good, thats like 120oz tho
- thats 3 40oz (ounces)pockets
- i dont condone, well i guess i do...but a fat sack of chronic goes well with this ouncespockets
- stupid copy and paste... i mean recipepockets
- id still hit itpockets
- ps. you better stay from all of it you fattypockets
- yep, i used the Lens theme on my website. slow clapautoflavour
- im not a webdesignerautoflavour
- also Fatty.. really, that is your best put down? jesus, what are we in primary school.. yep.. im fat. what of itautoflavour
- I like blueberries with my granola.CyBrainX
Monospaced is either a troll or highly autistic
I reckon his real world persona is way more toned down. He's okay just has strong opinions and is too apple-centric but generally okay and often speaks sense (apart from the Apple stuff). And also often helpful. He stays.
- I question his understanding of the bigger picture in religious or political issues. but most peopleyurimon
- are caught up in mainstream ideals anyway via indoctrination through media, institutionalized education. etcyurimon
- but this is the internet. some people are nice but more aggressive when driving as a metaphoryurimon
- Don't question it. I am very highly educated.monospaced
- But I question whether you made it past 4th grade, based on your language comprehension and writing skills.monospaced
- cause i'm a novelist, not a blogger.
format issues :)yurimon
Say what you want, but I would never, ever, start a thread about someone on QBN like you have here. This, my friend, is the ultimate cunt move. Accusing me for harboring anger for others here? You should take a long look in the mirror before pointing fingers.
- ooh shh.. he got biblical on your asses,, "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone" - Jesusyurimon
- i dont think this thread was done out of hostility.yurimon
- Be proud - you get threads devoted to you - big QBN figure man. you got big kudos today.fadein11
- I seriously don't believe Jesus or the Bible has the patent on that basic human principle, yurimon.monospaced
- Good point. Christians seem to think Christ invented everything.CyBrainX
- its called natural law.. mono..yurimon
- I agree, concluding that I did not "get biblical."monospaced
- oh nose!
Yurimon's trying to mono to church!!!pango
- probably euclid anyways, self evident axioms.doesnotexist
wow... I can't believe mono used the "c" word!!! wow, this guy really goes for the kill when he is pissed!
Hey mono, me and you are friends right!!!!
The ad hominem attack are always welcome, you know why,
because those who use them, never reveal anything about themselves online,
it's always good calling out other when they can't hit you back
I like the dude. In the end we are all a bunch of weirdo cunts.
I want to participate in this thread.
I like mono and hope to share a QBN Drinks with his someday.
I'm only kind to mono because I want him to buy me a galaxy s5 :)