- Last post
- 56 Responses
Wow was that bad. Anyone else see it yet?
I saw it. Loved it. Epic. Amazing visuals + sound and really well directed set pieces.
Big flaws in the characters though... script was pretty flimsy. Sad as everything else was on point. I still enjoyed it a huge amount. If I was a kid it'd probably be my favouritest movie ever.
note - I hated Pacific Rim and the Transformers movies... actually hate most stupid american movies where cities get destroyed ie the recent Superman movie.
- I liked Pac Rim. Good mindless entertainment. Delivered on its promise, monsters and robots.lemmy_k
- it was like mighty morphin power rangers. even worse.inteliboy
- it was so bad, so disappointingmonospaced
Surprisingly its actually getting decent reviews. This is one of those remakes I was certain was going to be a pile of CGI shit, but looks like it might be decent. Ill give it a chance.
I enjoyed it...I mean it's fucking Godzilla!
- BTW. How sweet is Godzilla's drop kick at 00:53?wagshaft
- it's hella sweetprophetone
- I see Tortilla
- And it's pronounced tortirra you fucking dense ass cuntmonospaced
- ok we can play pretend,,, yes it is soyurimon
- dude, you seriously don't know how the internet works, do you?monospaced
FFS...12 bucks to watch Godilla fight Cloverfield and his mistress.
Didn't like it. Not enough godziila if it was about godzilla and not enough human adversity it was about it.
was pretty meh... but I got to drink margaritas with a pretty girl so it wasn't all a bust
I'm still upset I spent 12 bucks on the 1998 movie... maybe cause I didn't watch it with a pretty girl
Whaaaaaah......the movie about a giant fucking lizard didn't live up to my expectations.