- Last post
- 134 Responses
anyone use it? i just downloaded it last night and I find it interesting...
I found your mom on there, tell her I said thanks.
Is it better than OK CUPID?
All those apps are for creepy guys to hit on 20 year olds.
Here comes another "I think I might have Herpes/Chlamydia/STD thread" :)
Interesting in what way?
my mate is cleaning up in Dalston, London... So much so that i've told him to stop showing me the countless fuck angels, each one hotter and dirtier than the last.
Some of my friends use it to hook up with girls.
Bunch of sluts on there. First line I got was "Want to meet for drinks tonight?" I was trying to get to know her, and she said I was asking too many questions. I told her I didn't want her stds.
well the interesting part is how much faster and 'intuitive' it is compared to all the other dating sites. At first I thought the process was a little vain. but what more do you need? look at a handful of pictures, read a few line description and swipe yes/no. if they swipe yes as well then it is a match.
I feel like all the other dating sites are too much work with filling out profiles, sending 1000's of messages, when all you really want to do is check people out near you and see if they are interested.
The problem I think with Tinder is that it's a meat market. If I want a long term relationship, I can filter through what I'm looking for on a dating site.
A guy at a bar showed it to me last month. He was rather proud of his findings.
Mind blown. What an empty app.
requires a fucking Facebook account. gay.
Excellent bit of sneaky stuff - You're shown people that have "Yes"-ed you first before going explorative.
If I weren't married I would be using it frequently. My wife's found success with it meeting other ladies too.
- Just run that bit about your wife meeting ladies on Tinder by us again...eoin
- My wife likes ladies too. I don't have the right parts so I let her date/hookup with them.orrinward2
- HAHA I ewas all wtf and then I saw it was you, Orrin! I hope she brings some leftovers home!Projectile
- are you allowed to hook up with them too, or is it one of those one sided arrangementscannonball1978
If it needs your FB account, what does it share with people?
- First name and some profile pictures.orrinward2
- It seems to softly ignore Faceboom friends but you do occasionally have a mate say "Found you on Tinder" and have to have an awkward convo.orrinward2
- have a bit of an awkward conversation.orrinward2
- doesnt post anything to FB, just pulls info to use for your profile (pics, interests, etc)fourth
The new features and interface are kind of shit though
ok after around 5 days of use I have to say this app is amazing.
I use it. Dunno about the UK/USA chicks... But here in Holland most are very strict. NO PORN CHAT. NO DICK PICS.
Tinder is where we met almost a year ago, broke up yesterday... ;-(