Beheading of the Day
Beheading of the Day
- Last post
- 8 Responses
- click it2002
- you are one sick fuckmonospaced
- ARG MY EYESscarabin
I knew this was a scarybin thang... black magic, YEAH!
- referring to the vid,moldero
- black magic??pango
- i have no idea what this post is aboutscarabin
- ask your witch doctor.. :)yurimon
- i think you're breaking new ground for retardation here, yuri. you should get a gimp nobel prizescarabin
- hahaha - the anchorlady was completely unprepared.MondoMorphic
Just to save time... Wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions. Because as we all know "conclusions" are bad.
I guarantee you that this was the work of right wing neo nazis.
I think some of you forgot who started the crusades.
Maybe if France was more welcoming this crap wouldn’t happen.
The priest was old and probably had retrograde views. I’m not saying he deserved it but you have to consider all the facts.
Please add more as you try to come to terms with what just happened:
- the fuck are you talking about?monospaced
- Pics or it didn't happenMaaku
- Don't have internet? Here you go sunshine: http://www.nytimes.c…Cactus
- haha, wat the flippity fuck?Fax_Benson
- wut? please add more isis beheadings?Gnash
- ^Information is sparse, but found this on the BBC: https://pbs.twimg.co…Cactus
- Sorry, but you did post this without any context whatsoever, so no need to get snarky and start calling namesmonospaced
- also, this wasn't a real beheading, and this isn't a real beheading thread, so you can imagine why this post was confusingmonospaced
- ^A little angry. I stand corrected.Cactus
- "égorgé" in french means beheaded. "tranché la gorge" means cut the throat.Cactus
- ...But please, feel free to add this to the list of excuses.Cactus
- jesus - this site attracts some real whackos these days.fadein11
- Such as yourself.Cactus
- Err, no. 'Engorgé' means 'obstructed', and often swollen (c.f.: 'engorged cock').Continuity
- "Wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions... I guarantee you that this was the work of right wing neo nazis." HAHAHAHA Contradiction of the Day?nb
- The French word for 'beheaded' is 'décapité'.Continuity
- 'you have to consider all of the facts'. or some. or none.Fax_Benson
- "May if France was..." NO --> MAYBE if you didn't arm, train or invade them, you wouldn't have that.Maaku
- ^ égorgé is used in common with décapitation in French.Cactus
- No, it's "décapité". And stop trolling.dyspl
- Décapitation - connard.
Vous devez être québécois.Cactus
- Français mon grand.dyspl
Beheadings back in the Day