- Last post
- 5 Responses
A new age of graffiti bombing is upon us. And with it, a new phrase is coined... 'drone vandalism'.
I sit here thinking... you could take this a step further amd maybe up the fun factor... what if you and ur buds wore fpv gogs with ur kit'd out krylon drones, and sat in your cozy Brooklyn apt with delicious slurpees 'n snacks, and bombed fpv style as a group... like one dude has the outline black drone, bro 2 has the filler color drone amd bro 3 has the fat silver fill duties and so on... in and out in a flash, 100ft high bombing... from your couch.
- Katsu's shorthand tag.BH26
- Love the taiko drum and drunk samurai trackmoldero
- Is KATSU the first documented drone attack graffiti?utopian
- That's it? not even a dickbutt? disappointing...pango
- Drone "drawing" ... more a technician than an artistBen99
- Need to program in some can control.instrmntl
- Clever, as far as street art tactics go. But it's severely anticlimactic.dopepope
They're gonna have to do something cooler than this for it to be worth acknowledging. I'm really aching for someone to build an attachment for a drone that can stick a suction cup dildo to a window on a skyscraper. Just imagine going to your office on a 40th floor or something, looking out the window and finding a big ol dong waving in the wind. LOL
I wonder how far that drone graffiti and painting in general will go?