- Last post
- 45 Responses
- all these Conservative right-wing nut-jobs are so concerned about Beyonce but not a peep about the poisoning of children in Flint Michigan ... not a peepRamanisky2
- Is this all just one person and someone went crazy with the clone tool?iCanHazQBN
- What does Spike Lee think about this?utopian
- pssh He's probably wearing the same outfitRamanisky2
- He always does that...it's super fucking annoying. I wasn't a huge Coldplay fan before I became aware of this schtick, but I won't listen to them anymore now.MondoMorphic
- He's wearing ID'd Spizikes. I like Spizikes, but not ones that look like clown vomit.face_melter
- Her legs weigh more than Chris Martin and Bruno Mars combined.utopian
- Not that it adds much to the narrative, of course. When the apocalypse arrives, Coldplay will be the soundtrack.face_melter
- her poor toiletDillinger
I like this one. And only this one. So much rubbish this year.
fuck yo tv
Never seen it in my life.
Haha that was fun. Seeing peyton go out on top, cam newton turning into a woman. Great game if you like defensive football.
CJ Anderson touchdown to win the game:
As an Australian that lived in Denver for 8 years of my life starting from 1999 I fell in love with the Broncos two days after landing in Denver. We had just won the Superbowl and I witnessed it.
17 years later, after watching every game with my old man, we finally got out Superbowl win as true Denver Broncos fans.
It is most likely the last time we will watch our team win the Superbowl together, so I have a feeling of great sadness and great joy at the same time.
Superbowl 50 I will never forget you.
friends asked me "who do you think is going to win" ...
I said THE patriots!
All right nerds. Show me the best commercials.
I liked Drake