- Last post
- 17 Responses
It's buggy for me though.
Hamburger nav, and search function are wonky when I resize the window.
Grilli Type did the logo, not sure about the site.
Can't seem to find anything online so perhaps it was done inhouse?
It's a clunky generic mess - not sure how one could digg it.
- generic is good when you want content... to me, I would never know it was a template, nor would I care... but what do I know, I'm just a target audience membermonospaced
- The style is generic, the information delivery is the clunky mess.
Reads like a poorly-considered WP install.detritus
- perhaps smatras is the culprit?hans_glib
Site is Conde Nasty!
Bunch of music nerds got rich.
They got all hopped up on fame.
Rolling Stone has more integrity I'd say. At least they have actual journalists on staff.
Jesus, what are they using the default theme for WordPress? LMAO. OK then...
Pretty decent Inhouse work inmo.
Bloomberg et al have a lot to answer for.
Generic and boring...thus Pitchfork.
I'll give it a 5.9 review
Is it me or is the mobile nav not working?
looks a bit like a wordpress template.. like http://capethemes.com/demo/styli…
- no wp-whatever in source code, but it does look wordpress-like....vaxorcist
- What is "wordpress-like"?Nathan_Adams
- visually like millions of WP sites, not code looking like WP. code....vaxorcist
- But a WP site can look like anything. It's a CMS, not something that dictates how anything looks.Nathan_Adams
Everything on the internet looks the same. Nice logo though.
I would also call it dull. Drab.
i go there for the news section, which is now convoluted where that is supposed to be...
Got quite excited about following the link.
This new site is certainly nothing to be excited about.
It's slow-loading and clunky and the design just looks like every other off the shelf wordpress magazine template out there.