- Last post
- 7 Responses
This could also be done in Cinema 4D. Get your nice stripey texture (lumininance channel only) on a plane with lots of polygons and use a spline deformer. That's where you would spend most of your time bending the curve in three directions. The animation possibilities would be great too.
I'd try drawing the left and right most sides and then use blend (steps) and get busy with the masking. Probably a lot of work.
Thanks to you all. I have a great starting place.
Me, I'd start with a pad and pencil, get the basic idea across, then make it all perfect in digital, by hand.
- And I'd make it out of seperate single curve lines that I could then repeat and possibly scale, and then use as a mask/end delineator.detritus
- 'discrete' is probably a better description than 'seperate', which sounds a bit obvious!detritus
- thanks, but trying to figure out a way to create several versions easily, so by hand won't fly :)monospaced
- Once you've got the logic from the sketch laid out, it's a few copy'n'pastes'n'shif... 'by hand', but whatever.detritus
- 'whatever' meant blithely. I've got to stop using that word.
Ideally looking for something I could do in Illustrator.