- Last post
- 612 Responses
Yeah, so this happened a day ago, out of the blue. Thoughts?
- I don't think I'm there with this.Continuity
- Actually, I'm having enormous trouble reconciling this with the knowledge that this is the same band that did 'One', for example.Continuity
- I haven't really liked Hatfields modern vocals these last couple of decades, but the music is catchy enough for mekaiyohtee
- His vocals are OK in this. But I find the whole thing a bit like 'Motorhead does pop'. That open-A main riff is really Motorhead-y.Continuity
Been 8 years. RIP.
Post-Carnivore/pre-'Bloody Kisses' Type O Negative were the absolute tits.
- Houdinin blew my mind the first time I heard it.thumb_screws
- it took me years to develop a taste for them. but man they are sludgy as fuck!kaiyohtee
- Seeing them on the 12th at the Backstage and Billards, LV. Be there, be square.dasohr
- Funny people in the PNW call Porta Johns / Porta Pottys Honey Buckets.fooler
I was way to young to appreciate this then. But wow:
the whole album is off the hook