- Last post
- 550 Responses
if you're in southern california
this one comes from my childhood
I had to, sorry
Best track on megadeth's best album?
My favorite Megadeth track is a toss up between these 2:
what about crossover
- I had the DRI logo airbrushed on my jean jacket in the late 80's. I wish I still had that.fooler
- bummer = their best lp 4 of a Kind is not on iTunesprophetone
- Manifest Destiny!fooler
- 4 of a Kind/Crossover/Thras... Zone are all equal pillars of crossover thrash, IMO.DRIFTMONKEY
- thrash zone was my intro to these guysHijoDMaite
- Fuck yeah, have these guys on their own Spotify station, bring me back!!davey_g
this thread inspired me to buy a Master of Puppets CD I saw at Target for $5.
- Conflicted. Points for Puppets. Minus points for not already owning it. =)DRIFTMONKEY
- I had a friend copy it on a cassette once with NWA on the other side.fooler
- Horns up!DRIFTMONKEY
- LOVE Master of Puppets.elahon
- I might have also had the mp3's from napster (don't sue me Lars)fooler
- CHOP YOUR BREAKFAST ON A MIRROR!!!!HijoDMaite
- Love this post! hahah!Krassy
I love this song
I like this over Tornado of Souls:
Always loved how this started, and dig the black and white video:
Death Angel, I always go back to the debut. His screams on this track are fucking bone-crushing. Forward to - 00:55
this was the only Death Angel song I really loved...
My uncle used to put this on for his D&D sessions.
More classic power metal, before they called it that.
Metal as fuck.
Can't believe this didn't get picked up for a series.