- Last post
- 119 Responses
We have a Brexit thread, but this is currently a bigger deal here in the UK. Any opinions on these beautifully written manifestoes?
- sums it up!mugwart
- 11. Make a killingmonoboy
- 12. Visit Mar-a-Lagomonospaced
- 13. Enslave human populace
14. Remove water from entire planet
15. Use human populace as foodface_melter
- @face_melter that is until Robert Englund joins up with Michael Ironside and the resistanceGM278
- You guys are brainwashed idiots.Hayoth
- What does that make you then?monospaced
- oh the ironymoldero
- Found any more Reds under your bed, Hayoth? Or maybe go to the skatepark to spot some RADICAL Islamists.face_melter
- GM278 knows what's up.face_melter
- how many of your friends were raped by immigrants this week, Hayoth?monospaced
Oh god, a whole thread.
I live in Northern Ireland and can't vote Labour, Lib dem or Conservative. We voted 54% remain and the case for Irish unification is getting stronger and stronger. I'll be voting Green, but Sinn Fien will likely win my local seat and perhaps claim a few others.
So, just to add to the shit storm of a potential majority Conservative govt. and Corbyn ousted as leader of the opposition. We're going to give you 6/7 anti-brexit MPs that won't take their seats in Parliament, and a bunch of borderline retarded unionists to do May's bidding by routing dodgy cash (our parties do not have to declare donations for security reasons, so the tories direct Saudi millionares money to their causes via the DUP!)
Call me when we get to heads on spikes.
I think that Conservative are going to get a big fright.
If more under 20's get their asses along to vote then Conservatives can get chucked out very easily.
Corbyn is doing right by talking to the youth and hooking up with grime stars.
Conservative is banking on people voting as they usually do - where the majority is old people voting.
With social media highlighting so much of the Conservative shortcomings, rich-favouring policies and BBC bullshit the younger and online generation is very much anti-conservative.
May is very very far removed from reality and is too shit-scared to do any debates because she knows she'll fail.
The craziest thing is that May wants to bring back Fox hunting!
When something like 85% of the population is ANTI fox hunting, that's the most stupidest c*nting thing she could ever do. It's like she WANTS to fail!
- it's not that she wants to, rather she knows that she can't. there just aren't enough grime fans out thereFax_Benson
- <- She does mate. That's the thing. She knows Brexit is going to be a catastrophe and doesn't want to carry the can for it.monoboy
- So lose or form a coalition and then blame it on the other party when it goes tits up.monoboy
- i hoping the 18-24s have got their shit together ...Bluejam
- You never know. Corbyn has definitely caused a groundswell there.monoboy
- fucking car crashBluejam
- lol @ 'outrage'hans_glib
- Yo, Boris where's the 35 million quid you and your office spunked away on that London garden bridge?face_melter
- Without a single worthwhile drawing or situation plan being produced.face_melter
- "Hey all you brownies.. clinky clinky? The darkies understood that didn't they?" Ladies & Gentlemen, our Foreign Secretary.Wolfboy
- ^ Fuck me. I'd need an epic amount of liquor to want my lips to touch those lips.Continuity
Any UK peeps listening.
PLEASE VOTE LABOUR
Boris needs to lay off the nose bag...
- He's a fucking arsehole who needs to be encased in cement and put in an underpass. Facing Mecca, of course. I'm not a savage.face_melter
- 10 internet points to whoever gets that (butchered) quote.face_melter
- Or lock stock?monoboy
- Man Bites Dog.
About 13 minutes in.face_melter
- If he was some meaningless celebrity rather than someone involved in running our country, I'd very much like him.set
- He's a character but fuck him having anything to do with government.set
- I used to drink in the Chelsea Ram on the Wharf, full of cunts like Boris. Proper bat shit bonkers posh boys with no self control. Genuinely entertaining.monoboy
I watched the Maybot vs Obi-Wan debate last night out of morbid curiosity.
Apart from the 'blowhard that buckles at the first sound of gunfire' line, the biggest take for me was the large round of applause for 'no deal is better than a bad deal'.
People have lost their fucking minds.
- What an embarrassment we are.monoboy
- Well the one redeeming sentiment is at least we'll never be as embarrassing as the USset
- So a submarine berthing at a naval port is somehow an embarrassment? A
Strip away the DM's weird narrative here and this is literally a non-storydetritus
- There's talk of moving our deterrent from the Clyde to a permanent home on Gibraltar. Should go down well with the EU.monoboy
- Talk where? Gibraltar's pretty much indefensible in that regard, so I can't imagine that's actually on the cards.detritus
- ...unless all those rumours about a secret underwater cave to house nuclear subs are true, but they're not.detritus
- If things get that bad we'll probably house our Nukes in Virginia, as we sort of do now with 'our' Tridents.detritus
- There's a few articles in the right-wing tabloids mainly to stir up shite about the SNP. Funny though.monoboy