- Last post
- 11 Responses
Stumbled across this and figured I'd share.
What. A. Website.
"What singles Elliott out, not just from his contemporaries but from literally everything else, is the perpetual originality, the intense creativity, the diversity and the depth. This is heavyweight art. In the league of great masters. Full of emotion, substance and gravitas."
This is heavyweight art.
- I'm always amazed by characters like this, who somehow get away - successfuly at that - crapping shit out their entire lives.detritus
- I've got a friend like this - lovely guy, terrible artist. And yet, people buy his shit.
in fact, there's a few parallels between him and this guydetritus
- How dare you. This guy is a pioneer. If you can't see the brilliance in his work I pity you.TOMMYxGUNN
- I get the impression that ELLIOTT - PIONEER isn't a lovely guyFax_Benson
- yyyyeah, I think you might be right there..detritus
A self portrait Elliott created at the top of one of his favourite haunts, a London rooftop bar. To the extreme left you can just make out Tower Bridge and of course The Shard. The purple building in the foreground is Somerset House. Breath-taking view of London and of course, its most innovative artist. The picture was created in 2015.
The website itself is actually pretty 'wavy' as the kids might say. Check out the site map. That's some genius shit.
- As achingly beautiful as it is profound. Stunning use of colour. it has ‘classic’ and 'icon' written all over it.Fax_Benson
- Now you're getting it.TOMMYxGUNN
- This is clearly a spoof website, the joke is on the visitor. Just the fact the it's getting this much attention here tells me it's pretty well thought out.martinadolfsson
- I'm not sure - it all comes across as being meant quite earnestly. If it is ironic, it's Buccaneer bomber low level in its targetting.detritus
- There is also a huge amount of content in there. Have you seen his bio?TOMMYxGUNN
the synopses are brilliant - reminds me of Jaffit Corncrake
I like this - It's fun.
Didn't he sing in the eurovision?