- Last post
- 13 Responses
just had my second colonoscopy in ten years as i suffer from a bowel conditon called diviticulitus.... anyways!! just wondered what medical issues we all suffer from on a daily basis...
it may be the meds writing this as i was sedated and am slightly off my tits
boba fett lives
I have a fissure in my anus. for almost a year now.
it became chronic as my previous doctor just didn't take it seriously enough and after an initial reduction it was never actually healed and started hurting again.
though not like the first time...damn!
My anus was so swollen that the doctor could barely put his finger inside...actually he couldn't.
I felt I was being constantly stabbed in my anus.
Now I'm with a new Doctor since January and there's no comparison in how far better I feel.
But it's still a little bit there.
I will know in three months if I have to be operated.
85% chances of success.
Now I really know what a pain in the ass really means and will think twice before I use that expression again.
- wow man, that sounds pretty horrific. what will the op do?cruddlebub
- well, all i can say is there's so many things far worse. I was telling this to a person i know and haven't seen in a year. and i ask him, how are you doing?oey
- "I went to the hospital cause of a problem in my spine. I checked in and they didn't let me out for 6 months."oey
- "i was in coma and could have died of this. had morphine 3 times a day and had to learn how to walk again the last six months."oey
- fuck me and my ass!oey
- the op will be to try to seal/close the fissure. but it can always happen again. probably my anus is too tight and doesn't have enough elasticity.oey
- fair enough man... still, doesnt sound amazingcruddlebub
- I already drink a lot of water but now at least 2 liters and two apples a day to make my stool soft. Like I said there are really bad things out there.oey
- I took more meds in six months than in the last 5 years. no morphine though...oey
- and LOL at that full storycruddlebub
- hahaha! you're welcome!oey
- slightly off my tits is a nice expression.oey
- haha its an english one thats for surecruddlebub
I have ulcerative colitis, I have to get colonoscopies regularly and I find it to be a pretty easy process.
Not eating for a whole day before isn't great, but it's not that hard and the procedure itself is totally painless and quick. What did you think sucked about it?
and the drugs are pretty sweet, I usually get baked on top of it when I get home for some extra fun =)
I had one, I felt like i got raped n shit
QBN, the only place one can go to blithely come out with getting a camera up one's arse.
I have vertilago. Started out of nowhere, mainly left hand and fingers. Random small spots throughout my body. Some spot on my face too and they make my beard white.
It's not known where it comes from but it's caused by stress they say. It started when I got married at 37. Lol
Psoriasis. Out of nowhere. Scalp, ears, face, knuckles. Gets bad when I drink, but can go away with meds, hydration, and not stressing.
Heart disease diagnosed @ age 28... heart attack @ age 33 resulting in valve replacement...
... I'm bionic now... watch yourselves. :)
- you? forealz?moldero
- yeah—mentioned it quietly in the blog when it happened but didn't go on about it—just wanted to get better. I'm solid to live a full life now (supposedly).PonyBoy
- I was born w/a shit heart btw... my aortic valve was fucked from the start... it's not like I was some pudgy unhealthy sloth... fucked from birf.PonyBoy
- holy shit that's terrifying!zarkonite
- you can fap no problems?drgs
- like a hummingbird on meth, drgsPonyBoy
My appendix burst three years ago.
the reason for my second colonoscopy was a had a perforated bowel... peritonitis... wasn't the best!
have divorticuli running through my entire bowel (that they could see via camera) serious now as they are worried more could burst, so i have to have an op sometime soon, may need a stoma bag... not great really and im not looking forward to it.
ok, so a follow up to this, on wednesday last week i had 30cms of my lower bowel removed, due to the aformentioned perforation.
took four and a half hours via key hole surgery.
the bowel had fused to the pelvic lining and had a massive hole in it, they didnt know this until they went in. This is why i was getting constantly ill (i was very lucky not to drop down dead apparently lol) i was in hospital until yesterday.
my stomach is still very bloated with all the air they pump into you.
pain, yes, lots.
i will be off work for a while... lack of sleep isnt helping but i'll get there...
- How's the itch from the close pubic shaving?
Be well, man
- get well. glad you dodged the stoma bag!Gnash
- yeh so am i! bit of an itch but i take care of that myself most of the time so it wasnt too much of an issue...cruddlebub
- and thanks guyscruddlebub
- jeeeez, brother :( Feel betterPonyBoy
- When I get back in to Real Time Strategy games, I might try and make a map out of your belly here. Could make for a good assault level.detritus
- Hostia!! Get well soon mate...OBBTKN
- I DONT HAVE A BELLY BUTTON ANYMORE!!!cruddlebub
- My mom has diviticulitus and I didn't look it up until this thread. Feel better soon.shellie
- hang in there dude. Hope you pick up your strength soonmugwart
- DUDE! omg, that looks painful...Get well soonMaaku
- damn man. I had something very similar and the pain. dear god. hopefully you got a hit of that lovely pethadine.inteliboy
- Get well soon!
- Holy shit! O_O that looks gnarly!pango
- wishing you a speedy recoveryd_gitale
- Daaaamn. Take care dude.bezoar
- Geez, looks painful - but still pretty tidy considering what they did. Get well!Fax_Benson
- Good thing they caught it in time, get well manNutter
- cheers ya'llcruddlebub
- How's the itch from the close pubic shaving?