- Last post
- 4 Responses
Is there a way to paste or duplicate something to all artboards in a photoshop file. I'm sure I did it unintentionally once which was annoying at the time but now I can find no way of doing it aside from duplicating to each dartboard one by one.
command option shift V does this in illustrator, maybe it'll do it in Photoshop too
The Duplicate command?
Right-click on a layer or grouped layers (in the Layers palette) and select Duplicate - you can choose to send things to specific open files and their artboards.
- Oh, wait - I reread your thing. Yeah, i'm a clown. Sorry.face_melter
- I'll downvote myself.face_melter
- Think he's already doing that (but that's painfully slow)fyoucher1
- Yeah this is the only way I can see but very slow if you've got many dartboards.Ranger
- Again with the dartboards? FU autocorrect!Ranger
- Adobe could solve it by having an 'all artboards' option from the dropdown in the duplicate dialogue boxRanger
instead of duplicate command, alt-shift click on layer and drag to other artboard...doesn't solve the multiple artboard though, but it's a bit faster