- Last post
- 6 Responses
Does anyone know of a script / plugin / shortcut that allows you to quickly toggle between two tools t.ex: in C4D, if you press space you switch between your current tool and the last selected tool - something like that.
I'm patching a render and need the Lasso and Clone Stamp - reaching across the keyboard for the shortcuts is driving me mental.
If you use a Wacom, simply adjust the tools to some of the buttons.
You want something that's easier than pressing one letter on the keyboard?
- Given he works in shortcut-heavy 3D apps all day long, I think it safe to assume whatever travel he's encountering is inconvenience enoughdetritus
- S and L are far away...he wants to use the same letter for both tools.uan
- Yes thank you Detritus as ever, but you can change which letter toggles which toolset
- No shit set, so why didn't you say that in the first place rather than trying to be snarky with someone who knows their craft?detritus
- You just can't help yourself can you. I assumed everyone knew you can change shortcuts.set
- Read your post back - what does it actually communicate and how does it come across to someone in a bind? "You just can't help yourself, can you?"detritus
- I really get on your nerves don't I.
- No, I just think you're a bit of a limp prick sometimes. Often.detritus
- You prefer a big rock solid hard on. That's fair enough.set
- Detritus called it right there. Spot on assessment and well dealt with. LOL.Hayzilla
- Look it's another one that's constantly wound up by me. You should make a club.set
- You can sit around and discuss who gets the most annoyed at that three letter username on the internet, and how best to disagree with everything it saysset
- Don't forget to arrange times to all chime in together and agree on your angriness. Hopefully it really makes me feel like I've been told.set
- Ahhhhh. Funny.set
- Don't forget to invite chukkaphob and fadeinset
- Funny that you're all UKers. You could have a meet upset
- Maybe a marchset
- All that's in your head, set.
If that gets you off, go for it, flyboy.detritus
- LOL Can I join the group that thinks you're a bellend too?TOMMYxGUNN
- Cos you come across as one.TOMMYxGUNN
- It's all the sensitive UK lot. Hahaha, love it.set
- Lolol @ set thinking it's everyone else's fault that he sounds like a dick.nb
- That's not what I suggested at all. I'd be a delusional moron to not be very aware of how I come across.set
- my diagnosis - insecure with delusions of grandeur (with a side helping of narcissistic personality disorder) - take the day off and calm the fuck down :)fadein11
- [insert retard response here]fadein11
- haha insecure AND delusions of grandeur and narcissism . I think Dr fadein might need to go back to psychology school.set
- take the day off and calm down pal - you are blowing a fuse after being unnecessarily rude again - Det summed it up anyway. Have a nice wknd :)fadein11
- As usual I'm perfectly calm and amused, but thanks for your concernset
- no probs palfadein11
- Let me know when the Triggered by Set Brigade has an official UK presenceset
- but you're the one getting triggered?fadein11
- anyway that was amusing - back to work :)fadein11
- haha, if you can't see that I'm simply entertaining myself, then you're truly as dumb as you consistently broadcast yourself to be.set
- and he's off again... you need your own thread - Set of the Day. At least 3 absurd rants this week.fadein11
- You still fail to see how amusing your persistent need to respond to me isset
- I don't often anymore but in this instance it was highly entertaining. Have a great day/weekend :)fadein11
- You must be joking you do it daily hahaset
- god stop replying. You know that isn't true. Don't invent stuff. Trust me I struggle not to. Haven't you got anything better to do today? Stop acting butthurtfadein11
- and salvage the rest of your day :)fadein11
- I keep signing off and you keep replying lol. weird.fadein11
- luff youset
- LOL at Sensitive SetTOMMYxGUNN
- Are we experiencing the same reality? lolset
- Triggered souls uniteset
- Sensitive Set needs a nice relaxing weekend. Good luck to him.Hayzilla
- and y'all think I have problems ;)monospaced
- You all get upset at everything I say and then call me triggered and sensitive hahahaha.set
- join the clubmonospaced
- Yay we can start a rival clubset
- I just realized our birthday is next week.monospaced
- lol it is indeedset
- Did you have a nice birthday?CyBrainX
My only suggestion would be to temporarily change one of the shortcuts.
shit, I know.
assign the same letter to the both tools. then you can use Shift-letter to cycle them.
Of course changing the keyboard shortcuts was the obvious answer - wood / trees and all that. My head is fucking wasted this week.
So, thanks all. Another QBN mystery solved! And ladies, enough with the fucking handbags.