- Last post
- 67 Responses
THC, CBD, oils, extracts, edibles etc. You name it.
smoking flowers feeling nostalgic!
J1 and Citrus Mistress have become serious favorites of late
Also hoping that as legalization spreads, CBD stuff becomes more available for the public as well. I'm sure in the future you'll be able to buy low-dose CBD pills the way you can advil right now.
Jesus, look how clean and aesthetic everything is!
Our shops look like sketchy bars from the mid 70s. Go Oregon.
- But there's nowhere to smoke at these places, only to buy. One thing I like about Holland better.yuekit
- Are the states not adopting coffee shops to smoke at now legalisation is happening?set
- The dispensary I go to is pretty much like this. Quite clean and surprisingly well-designed from both a point of sale POV and overall aesthetics.PonyBoy
- set I've never seen it...I'm assuming the law still prohibits it in most of these states that legalized.yuekit
- Keep in mind in the U.S. medical was legalized first hence the term "dispensary" and cleaner more clinical feeling of these places.yuekit
- Yea, sure. Definitely seems like a shame... Maybe one dayset
- That's not even close to the nicest dispensary in OR.
@set It's legal to buy but not to smoke (in public).fooler
ermagerd, it's teh future
why is there a new thread?
- ew. no me gusto - top looks like an airport departure bar, bottom the reception to some budget overnight travel hotel.detritus
- Yea I'm not sure I get sureshots point. I'll take ropey old Dutch coffee shops over these clinical dispensaries any dayset
- lol at comments - I concur with bothfadein11
- my point was that the weed etc is clean. We get that shit from illegal growers full of synthetic nutrients left over shit.sureshot
- dirty shop = dirty shitty weedsureshot
- I'm guessing det, set and fade have yet to step foot inside this type of shop... :) And yeah... the weed is immaculate, low on stems etc... and cheap!PonyBoy
- I'm sure the product's fine, it's all just a little commercial and clinical for me. There's a culture missing here; Died.detritus
- You haven't been inside and talked to anyone working here... the culture is fully intact, det. :) Nothing but stoners... just legal ones.PonyBoy
- The way it works is you actually can't walk into the main room w/out a salesperson. You sit in a waiting room and are then brought into a glorious candy store..PonyBoy
- ... and are taken care of from start to finish usually by some 'yeah dude' kinda guy who's excited to legally sell you weed.PonyBoy
- This is what people with bad taste think furistic minimalism looks like.freedom
- Still don't like it. Looks like they sell space ice cream in a video game. It's clean but it ain't cool, man.set
I have a pregnant friend who has very bad nausea. She stopped smoking weed 'cause of baby and was prescribed a drug for the nausea.
A short google found inconclusive results (mainly due to lack of studies?)...
Study in jamaica
apparently in the USA drug screening in mothers giving birth and their babies is quite frequent (mandatory?) and CPS can be called to take the baby away.
- Wikipedia article
- Id be far more worried about what's in the nausea drugs they gave herset
- @set, agree, especially considering she isn't a heavy smokersofas
- yup setsureshot
- more interesting to see if cbd would helpjaylarson
- probably ^ its non psychoactive though. Of course thats what some people desiresureshot
Well guise.. a couple of Americans blazin 420 at a Dutch Weed shops.
- ah Fuck it doesnt start at the beginning. srrysureshot
- I know one of the guys!!! I used to go spray paint with him...fucking LOL!oey
- ah no! fuck...my friend got fat but not like that. they could be fucking twins...oey
- Green House...hahaha!oey
- oh I miss Amsterdam weed, America weed tastes weird, it is good, but kinda weirdfeel
TIL that some people who are subjected to drug tests will opt for stronger drugs if they will leave their systems faster.
Makes sense, just never thought about it..
Ah! Just finished to make my first batch, actually four, of hash for the first time in 10 years...
No modern technology, old school blender, ice and coffee filters way :)
I need help!
Vape experts... what's the best technique in your opinion(s)?
What device do you use (vaporizers, pens, dabbing mods, tanks, mech mods, tube mods, APV addons etc) and what type of product (flower, concentrate, waxes, shatter, crumble etc) are you vaping?
I'm overwhelmed... I've tried various pens w/crumble, shatter and flower... all gum-up over time and are a pain in the ass to clean. My buddy has a series of mods (tubes hooked up to a bong etc) but you need a torch and something bulky-metallic to heat up and drop your dab on THEN go apeshit trying to inhale / capture the vape... ... TOTAL PAIN IN THE ASS but the hit is clean and flavorful... zero burn / discomfort. I want something simple and clean (and portable if possible).
I have access to every product available for vaping (flower to concentrate)... now I just need some actual direction... all I've ever had in my home is a bong or pipe... I'd like to switch to vape and save my lungs a bit of strain. Suggestions please...
- total pain in the ass or not you really do want the tubes, dab tool and big fuckin blowtorch for concentrates. not that portable but def the best waysausages
- *sigh... I guess I'm going to have to create a 'weed nook' in my house now cuz that stuff takes up space :/PonyBoy
- Bought a Pax 3 a few months ago and love it. Super portable. I mainly smoke bush bud. Hash & concentrates are hard to get hold of in australia.thumb_screws
- wasn't cheap though. I get heaps more out of my weed too.
- Vape pens are my favorite. I hate the stinky mess of burning flower these daysscarabin
oh... and thoughts on chinese knockoffs of really nice gear?
(volcano ripoffs etc) that are actually worthwhile and don't truly live up to the cliche title 'chinese ripoff'
(yeah yeah... i'm being cheap)
Nice room. If I where in Cali/Colorado etc.I would build something similar like this. Super clean as well.
- ooft, i'd not roll from plasticised printed cardstock - go get yourself some quality 300+gsm unbleached paperdetritus
- roach? you mean using it to do the little tip of the joint? there are rolling papers that come with a bunch of roachers to tear and usefeel
- but I found that regular white paper is great for that, no taste at all, I usually add it later and unspin it to fix it to the edgesfeel
- i miss ganga thread 2.0 :-D roach paper? pfffttt. tearing chunks out of shite ftw!kingsteven
- when i worked in a print shop it was this stuff i reached for... think it was 150gsm semi gloss. hahkingsteven
- had one made with rotini at a festival the other day. kinda blew my mind how well it worked https://coedmagazine…scarabin_net
- oooft, that cellulose see-through paper's also nasty stuff - we used to sell it, til I got the heebieJeebies and stopped. Grim!detritus
- Fusilli as roach is genius though :)detritus
- yea, gotta try the fusilli thing, see thru cellulose paper tastes horriblefeel
- @feel — i tend to use a tight-wound spiral of ~100gsm paper — longer in material length than card roaches, but gives good lateral surface area over the toke.detritus
- If you roll tight, then roll backwards loose, you get a nice springy and dense roach. Better for outdoors smoking where haphazardry might fuck things up.detritus
- no print or finish!
- yeah i'm not a fan of the cellulose wrapsscarabin_net