- Last post
- 99 Responses
Is it time we all left there now?
left year ago. So great to be free from all that shit.
once you know how to use it properly it's fine. my news feed is the tits
but fuck it, lets all go back to friendster
I left Facebook before it was cool to leave Facebook. Yeah, you could say i'm a hipster.
It's that time of the year again?
you okay hon? PM me babez.
Ironically, the message of unsubscribing from a social network because their collecting data habit circles around social networks that ... collect data!
I quit a month ago when Zuck finally pissed me off with his anti-democratic bullshit. Removed opposition party pages in Russia. I know seems small but it was the final straw.
Wasn't so much the collection of data that pissed me off. It's a free service so kind of expected. More an eff you to a mega corp with no oversight or responsibility.
Looks like you can't "Delete" your account you can only "Deactivate" it. All the info will still be there.
A few years ago there was a FB delete application called "Web Suicide Machine" that went in a deleted every picture you posted, unlike every post you liked, untagged you in all your "friends" pictures.
Looks like the FB lawyers made them stop with a cease and desist letter.
- you can delete it. you have to google it and go to a specific site. then don't sign back in or else it will reissue you your account.capn_ron
- they didn't make it easy though, that is for sure.capn_ron
- well if you sign back in and it reissues it, then it's not entirely deleted!shapesalad
- i think it has a 30 day time limit on that part. i'm sure the info is never gone, but it does get rid of your account after 30 days. at least is says it does.capn_ron
the problem with the internet is people are shitheads.
qbn negger mafia
its funny that theres a troll somewhere in a basement refreshing qbn all day negging threads and jerking off to COTD.
good job. good effort.
- first rule of upvote, don't talk about downvoteGnash
- "I'm a detective u idiot"since1979
- "its funny that theres a troll somewhere in a basement refreshing qbn all day negging threads and jerking off to COTD."
I have nothing else to add except that I'm excited for Episode 9 but not the SOlo film and John Cassavetes is a cinematic GOD
I've never had an account. Might sign up if all you fuckers leave. My data is worthless anyway.
I find it amusing that people are now starting to realize what Facebook actually does with your data.