- Last post
- 75 Responses
Watching Windows 98 defragmentation:
- this is goldsted
- Settings > Speed > 0.25Krassy
- I remember that screen saver lolpango
- Would sit and wish something like this existed for tidying up my mind.jagara
- Did it even work?Continuity
- I used to love watching thisdkoblesky
- There's something I haven't thought about in nearly 20 years.CyBrainX
I reinstall Windows 10 every month
On the way to work, one of the office blocks has a vertical garden against the walk way - they've planted sage and rosemary. I like to pinch the rosemary as I pass it and then smell my hand later in the office.
-- working on my 70s car
-- drinking buckets of quality black tea
-- working on my novel (love/hate relationship)
-- picking up my 3 year old from school
-- the infrequent dates with my lady at quality restaurants
- Going fast on my bikes (track or fast road)
Walks along the coast or freshly cut grass.
a pint of something nice, reading a newspaper on a seat by the window on your own in a nice pub on a rainy afternoon
Opening the lid on my long term storage humidor The smell of cigars, I just love it.
Watching my eldest son play football on a saturday morning at Hackney Marshes
- a dry sink after doing the dishes
- brand new toilet paper roll in guest bathroom before parties
to dive into clean, cool sheets of your own bed after a long airplane trip
peeling the plastic film off the display on a new gadget
Using up a pocket full of change when buying something.
waking up beside my partner of 21 years
early morning walks along the canal with our dog
The joy of filtering a triangle wave into a sine wave.
fresh air in my bike's tires
S E X