ecommerce/ webshop advice
- Last post
- 4 Responses
Happy new year qbn'ers!
Just wanted to try and get some advice...Im a bit lost with all the hundreds of options out there.
I want to make a small web shop. VERY small like 4-5 products. Just digital products so you receive a link after paypal payment.
So wouldnt be turning much revenue really, more of a little hobby.
The platforms like wix etc all charge something similar where the revenue per month may not even cover it so bit of a waste.
Does anyone have any suggestions they have tried that work nicely? I know some of you sell various things. Etsy is nice for actual products I think but for digital stuff im not so sure.
The products are collections of LUTs for drone footage
any help appreciated
Gum Road is good for this type of thing...
- thanks that is better than sellfy. I guess looking for something I can attach my url to like wix but free/affordable. that may not exist thowhere_am_i
Don't take this the wrong way, but - if you genuinely don't think you'll even cover the cost of the shophosting on 4-5 digital products, why don't you just give them away for free and stick on a PayPal/Bitcoin* donate button?
* because hey, why not? It might be worth something someday...
- sure, but i still have to build the site with the products and payment etcwhere_am_i
- 'products' just become content sections/pages with direct links, 'payment' becomes a copy'n'paste button link from Paypal etc.Nairn
- yes i know, but dont think youre following what i want to find. basically wix shop but free/cheapwhere_am_i
- ok. You were pretty clear about what you wanted, and I thought I was being pretty clear about the alternative I was suggesting. I guess not.Nairn
- if i did that i still have to build the site from scratch or pay for wordpress linking etc etc. Im trying to remove that stepwhere_am_i
It has a filesize limit of 300MB, not sure if this fits your footage products.
Don't get your own hosting and all, you'll just get yourself into a two years contract and leave everything you don't know about to yourself.
wordpress and woocommerce linked to paypal