- Last post
- 8 Responses
In the future everyone is hostile even toward basic ideas.
- Click to see it running, don't know why it does not run inplace heregrafician
- cool stats, thanks.utopian
- why the downvotes?utopian
- Because it's a stupid title that suggests people are unable of understanding percentages.deadsperm
- Forgot the slide saying 1 person has all the money!dee-dubs
- ^it's already the case, read recently that 3 most rich americans have more personal wealth than the rest 200 million combinedgrafician
Global Population by Region From 1950 to 2100 (projection)
- as we can see, Africa will be the next thing, followed by Asia (mostly India getting overpopulated and China), btw Russia is included in Europe in most of these charts, as Europe will continue to decline from low natality but as we approach 2100 we will be close to 13 billion (from other sources) and not just 11 billion as this chart is telling. That's too much for our planet to handle and we will be surely forced to expand outside.
- this is the most important chart to follow in the coming decades, as geopolitics is closely tied to population surge in various regions.
- US and China are already trying to influence African affairs, Russia not so much and they will be very much less relevant in the following decades. Russia has nothing to offer besides resources like gas to Europe, but on a global scale, they will be irrelevant in the coming decades.
- we will have to start preparing to export to Africa on a mass scale, using English/French languages (colonies), Swahili and other local languages as base for our products. These people in these countries are jumping from almost stone age societies to 20-21st century tech - from hunting with spears to using smartphones in a few generations and they will be the next customers in the economics of World 2050 and beyond
- Africa is going bust a lot of nuts.utopian
- It’s not a chart it’s a prediction. Africa is not very hospitable and getting worse with global warming. No way the population triples theremonospaced
- Wrong, wrong, the Asians start moving to other countries...robotron3k
- At least we won't be there to witness it - we're already into our 30's...grafician
"No posting unless you know what you're talking about"
History keep repeating itself since centuries and it will continue to do so. We just gonna have better phones.
shitty, spammy thread title.
shitty non-specific thread subject. what are all the rest of the threads about, if not "the world"?
go fuck yourself!!
Ok, so I will start this thread on the request of inteliboy wanting to find out where the "world is heading and the power struggles of nations".
Please keep it civil and no posting unless you know what you're talking about.
Beside that, anything goes: geopolitics, economics, creative stuff that can push the envelope, trends in art, climate change, space faring ideas, anthropology, history, countries info, recommended books on futurism, future fashion, forward thinking stuff overall.