- Last post
- 20 Responses
There's going to be it this winter?
I opened the season last month at indoor park "American Dream" in NJ. It's a good place to practice snowboarding with my 6 years old daughter. During a week I pick her up after school and in an hour we are on the slope with only few people. It's also free for kids 7 years and less with own equipment.
I esky hope the mountains near me open. But California isn't messing around. I also like to shoot some good but they even took the nets down at my local parks because you touch the ball and everyone's ball touches the same hoop. :(
Thinking about buying my first new snowboard since the 90s!
1. What brands should I look at?
2. I thought step in bindings would have been standard by now but it seems like there are mostly still straps and stuff. Is this for support?
3.Do certain boards require certain bindings?
4. What boots should I try?
- (I can afford probably any setup. Only interested in the best quality.)nb
- The new Burton step in system offers an affordable Proton option this year. Prices were pretty ridiculous the past 2 years.jdascher1200
- Are stepin bindings amazing or does anyone really carenb
- Super happy with my Neversummer board. Union bindings are great. Lasso pro boots are supper comfyzaq
This was our street in Madrid a few days ago
Is anyone here using Slopes app?