- Last post
- 8 Responses
You can use pinterest for it. Create a group and simply add each site with a link to it.
I use https://raindrop.io/
Not sure if it's collaborative, but I love that with the browser extension I can bookmark and tag things really easily
- This is super interesting, it seems to have the features I need, will dig in to see if I can have team access somehow. Thanks!ben_
- Do you use the free or paid version?ben_
- I started with free, but I’ve been using paid for about 5 years now. I have boards for all my clients, and they don’t need to join to see the linksGnash
- You can reorder the way things appear, as you wish. You’re not stuck with alphabetical, or by recent post.Gnash
- Ooops.... meant to add that below! Thought I was on my post . Sorry!Gnash
strange that there's no option out there for this... it would work i think. At least no obvious option or anything specifically made for this. If i could code n shit I would build it.
Found this https://www.linkace.org/features…
Your self-hosted bookmark archive. Free and open source.
LinkAce is a self hosted archive to store and organize links of your favorite websites. Search through them with the help of tags and lists. The content stays available with the help of automated backups and monitoring.