- Last post
- 140 Responses
What if Stone Henge was just some twatty then-contemporary art?
Like, the reviews at the time were poor.
what if we're all wrong and Hayoth is right?
Is it a conspiracy that we sometimes see the moon during the day but never the sun at night?
It is reassuring to know that I had a choice, every time I fucked up something.
That "vibration" around the objects you see (when you're on LSD) is just your eye-moving muscles begin to lose their strength, and start shaking like the muscles in your arm under load.
- True? I always thought is was some kind of signal latency between observation and comprehensionGnash
- I always figured it was the fracturing of the interpolating wetware, resonating against whatever interstitial stage there is between sense and conscious.Nairn
- I’m with Nairn on this onesausages
- Ya, sounds like nairn nailed itGnash
- I have to rethink this theorysted
- I don't know about vibration, but tracers(trails) on lsd are likely caused by conciousness slowing down so much that you become aware of the synapses popping/cherub
- turning on and off, producing a strobe effect- thus the trails following moving objects.cherub
- What we experience as fluid motion, on the cellular level isn't during that interval when info is passing from one brain cell to another over a synapse.cherub
- They're always there, we can only see them under altered conscienceness.lemmy_k
- I dunno, ever do 2-CB and see everything turn holographic? Or do DMT? I’m not convinced these aberrations are purely mechanical in naturescarabin
- ah yeah on drugs not purely. easiest way to see this is just try to focus on an object for a few mins. you do the same thing on lsd just don't notice, whilested
- the drug does its job and adjusts the communication between your senses and brain :)sted
- tried DMT didn't took over as i expected, i think it wasn't a good time to try. but i love to experience this on lsd :)) 2-CB no, scared of the consequences.sted
- 2-CB will feel familiar if you’ve ever done high doses of acid. It’s DMT that still scares me. The only thing that ever truly kicked my ass into pure humilityscarabin
- Ever get “the eye wiggles” on MDMA? That’s pretty mechanicalscarabin
- nah, but first time I saw it on my girl she made me dead laughsted
- ^^Yes, I have. Nystagmus. Supposedly the eye check the cops do during a sobriety check can reveal nystagmus as you follow his pen.cherub
We know more and more about less and less until we know everything about nothing.
Is this a new blog thread?
you know... blankets are even warmer when you set them on fire
Relevant solutions for stupid problems & stupid solutions for relevant problems.
Start a band called 'Rare Recording' or similar, call your song names 'The Beatles', 'David Bowie' and other huge artists.
Upload your tunes to Spotify etc and watch all those pennies roll in from streams.
If Covid passports come in and people are required to be vaccinated to travel, could we see people traffickers smuggling anti-vax Brits across the channel for their summer holidays? Drowned undocumented Brexit voters washing up on French beaches.
- no, but you can guarantee people will steal, fake and counterfeit any sort of 'I've been vaccinated documents.' Expect to see more granny muggings.shapesalad
- Guaranteed some scum will mug a granny somewhere, get caught and it'll transpire they were after the covid vaccine passport/card thingy.shapesalad
- You already had earlier in the year NHS staff mugged for their staff ID so people could jump the queue at supermarkets. . Scum everywhere fuelled by drugs.shapesalad
- I must admit, I've already half-considered forging the Covid Passport thing. The version I've seen seems stupid-easy to counterfeit.Nairn
- < lol, great imageGnash
- lol fax, just seen thisfadein11
- Now I'm picturing a drug-addled freak in a rubber gran mask sweating like a loon while queuing for a plane. Brilliant.garbage
What would a dinosaur steak taste like?
- Chicken, clearly.Nairn
- Bet it would taste fowl. (i'll get my coat)Morning_star
- Your joke is for the birds.palimpsest
- Probably like crocodile and chicken.NBQ00
- Meat from large animals tends to be tough and chewydrgs
- We know what mammoth tastes like https://www.mentalfl…scarabin
- No we don’t scarabin. You haven’t read that article-NBQ00
- Croc or alligator. And therefor chicken.jtb26
- Oh yeah, i guess they’re dead. Hopefully someone wrote memoirs or somethingscarabin
- Nairn, you would have been a happy member of that club from the 19th century, the point of which was to eat as exotic an animal as could be found.Continuity
- Fucked if I remember the name of it, though.Continuity
- Darwin's Glutton Clubpalimpsest
- ^ That's the one.Continuity
Curious how many people have recently learned they've been walking around with bad breath their whole lives without noticing... until they put the mask on.
We still have no idea and no solid proof how the pyramids were built and we couldn‘t replicate them today with standard tools like they had. We probably couldn‘t even do it even if we used cranes.
It‘s not just piling up blocks of stones but there are chambers and passages inside.
I wanna travel to Alpha Centauri and see what’s there.