- Last post
- 18 Responses
Anyone watching it? Fucking great show.
watched episode 1 and was a little disappointed the entire show was in B&W sitcom form. Hope it gets better
Yeah been watching... It's very different for superhero type series.. In a good way.. Takes a few episodes to get rolling. Without spoilers thou, I just can't see how they can keep the main premise going over a few seasons.. Although hope to be proved wrong
Episodes way too short too!!
LOVE this show. I really liked even the sit-com aspects of it in the first couple of episodes.
Then when it starts going off the rails, I started loving it even more! I think these last 2 episodes are gonna be insane.
am sticking with it but it's already jumped the shark and those end credits are like 5 minutes
Definitely the most interesting thing Marvel has done with one of their Disney era properties.
Marvel is boring. But I only saw Captain Marvel.
Christ, this episode....
Who the hell is cutting onions in here?? :(
On episode 3, understand absolutely nothing
I hate to sound like a narc but Wanda should have been locked up. Where's the justice? Such a fantastical, Disney-like ending just ends things as awkwardly as this whole show was executed.
That said, I was thoroughly entertained.
- I loved the show, but the lack of culpability from Wanda after enslaving an entire city certainly displaced my immersion. Bitch, you need to be locked up.DRIFTMONKEY
- yeah! you know?StoicLevels
- But this is the blurred lines between hero and villain, realistically she was a villain who happened to be the protagonist. An anti-hero I guess_niko
- Yeah sure but the finale felt anticlimactic... They just let her goStoicLevels
- There should at least be some kind if realistic closure, like a night in jailStoicLevels
- Anywhoo, it's fine.StoicLevels
I have enjoyed most of the Marvel stuff. With that said, I'm sorry I wasted my time on this. It could have been done in a much shorter format. I fast forwarded most of it and still knew what was going on.
I did, however, enjoy the parts with Visions discussing which is the "real" one.
I can't stand it. It bores me to no end.
- I gave up after episode 5drgs
- I was going to give up at ep3 but my buddy assured me it got really good. He ismt picking tje next movie we watch.lemmy_k
- I think episode 4 is when we see the outside world for the first time. That is when I decided not to bail.CyBrainX
On a positive note, I really liked how the show projected delusional psychosis and the feminine / marriage condition in the superhero realm. That's where the show was at it's most intriguing. The acting had it's high points.
I had mixed feelings about this series. I generally hate superhero/comic blockbuster nonsense but this had an existential twist to it I liked. I even watched the Dick Van Dyke episode they referred to in the 8th episode. (not that it explained much). I couldn't stand Kathryn Hahn's nosy neighbor turned evil witch character but the conflict with the outsiders was interesting.
was good up until the whole witch stuff.. my wife was like, what, so superhero's are now witches?
- I should have known Marvel would devolve into a senseless plot based on people having powers without any decent explanation.CyBrainX
- Well, Marvel shot themselves in the foot, a bit, with her backstory. In the comics she's a mutant, but since she was introduced before Disney bought Fox ...Continuity
- in the MCU, they had to come up with a new explanation. Though they could have simply made her an Inhuman, like on Agents of SHIELD.Continuity
- Also, in the comics, Magneto's her daddy.Continuity