- Last post
- 4 Responses
Exactly how do I own it? Say, I've bought one of Richie Hawtin's bassline presets, and then I find out that someone else is using it.
- You will have the right to kill that personGuyFawkes
- Seriously, can I take my NFTs to court?drgs
- The court of internet opinion? Sure. That's the only court that matters these days.cherub
- So whats the pointdrgs
- it does seem to make more sense for trading collectibles, like digital trading cards which is what kicked it off. But I am giving it a go for some fun.fadein11
there's a bit of chat about it over in this thread https://www.qbn.com/topics/76563…
Mantrakid, Dopepope, Sandder, neverscared, dkoblesky and antimotion have been selling stuff. :-)
- this way please>>> https://www.qbn.com/…sted
- i havent sold anything so far, i think the upper statement from shapes might be right...neverscared
It's going to become a place for established artists to sell off collectible items pertaining to their previous success. And it'll become harder for the amateur player to gain success, yet their fees will help the exchanges gain profits and promote the hell out of it.